BlackBox: Formula 10.0.6

by - Friday, January 15, 2016

[ S P O N S O R E D - P O S T ]


Back to school would mean back to sleepness night. And back to sleepness night would mean I will be back to the days where I don't even have the time to pamper myself,

Thankful enough, Blackbox has granted me with a box of Profile Picture Skin Set to keep me in top notch condition at all times!


The Profile Picture Skin Set comes with a facial cleanser, moisturizer, blackhead removing strip, night spot amazing patches and mud mask, getting you all ready for a simple and relaxing home facial when you come home from a hectic day out.



The Best Face Forward foaming gel cleanser helps wash away oil and impurities giving you a sparkling clear complexion! The Green Tea and Camomile extract pacifies your skin while the Passionfruit helps balance the pH level, leaving your skin looks clean, clear and healty everyday!

I really love the smell of this cleanser and how it leaves my skin feels really clean and breathing after usage. Small bumps on my forehead are slowly going off ever since I started using this cleansing gel!



Picture Perfect Day gell moisturizer is no doubt my life saver. I brought it along with me to Bali and applied it rigorously. It prevented terrible sunburns to my face because the gel moisturizer actually provides hydration and sun protection! The gel is also filled with Guava and Vitamin C extract to help refine pores and promote smooth, hydrated skin. Perfect tool for girls with combi skin like me living in Singapore!



When you are done cleansing your face, don't forget to give this pore pack a try. It helps remove even the tinniest blackhead my other pore pack couldn't remove. I generally don't have much blackheads that can be removed using pore packs.... Must go facial one usually hahahhaa. So I was quite surprised when I see tiny little thingy sticking out from my cheek area after removal!


And then there's this blemish patches, that you could stick overnight to let it heal your blemishes! These fast acting blemish patches work magic while you sleep! Packed with Tea Tree extract and soothing Grape Seed, these mighty minis target acne prone skin for a flawless, spot-free finish!

This exclusive Formula 10.0.6 Starter Kit is your profile picture perfect buddy. Going at only $9.90/box (U.P $23.20) now, you can grab a box and get yourself ready for new year with a crystal clear skin! :) Alternatively, you can also pop by selected Guardian stores to grab this box of perfection!

Don't forget to mention BBXVEE10 to get 10% off your purchase with blackbox.sg. Have a great weekend everyone!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D