SENTOSA: Fright Night!

by - Monday, October 07, 2013

Last week, I was invited to Sentosa 4D Adventureland, (With a million thanks to Hpility for my virgin Halloween experience) to attend the media preview of their Halloween Special Fright Night: Escape or Be Imprisoned Forever in "TRAPPED"!

Its been a while since I attended any blog related event due to my 10 hours part time job which I had already dropped because it's plain ridiculous, lol. So I was really elated when I got invited by Hp to attend this event with him and have my virgin Halloween experience, HAHAHA. I'm dead serious, it's my first time visiting a haunted house.


It's their second year collaborating with Singapore Polytechnic students from the School of Architechture & Built Environment to bring you a totally different fright experience at Sentosa's 4D Adventureland. They actually transformed the interactive entertainment zone into a trail together with Sentosa 4D AdventureLand's additional 4D horror rides, which I thought was super cool because the whole place looked really different!



We were greeted by a really adorable skeleton doll before entering the trail. Which kind of ease my mood because I thought it wasn't gonna be too scary since it's so cute... But then.......







I died.

LOL

"TRAPPED" is about a once angelic coryphée who perished under the death curse by a jealous ballerina who now lurks in the depths of a haunted trail, preying on innocent souls. Dead ballerinas and evil priests also join the vengeful spirit in her reaping, roaming the premises in search for souls to seize forever.

Fear will be taken to even greater heights when a charming property agent who lures you to view a seemingly beautiful Victorian house up for sale, morphs into grotesque monster in an attempt to trap your soul. Discover a mansion plagued by living corpses, flesh-eating zombies and demons from the underworld in the nail-biting thriller 4D ride, 'Panic House'.

As you persist to fend for your soul and body, keep an eye out for virus-infected factory employees who will be out for fresh blood. Slay as many of the hungry undead without mercy in the interactive game of gore, 'The Grip of The Undead', before it's too late.......



I honestly thought the trail was going to be a bore after seeing the cute little skele-toy outside, but upon stepping into the TRAPPED house, I was superb amazed by the interior and actors inside. To be honest, I actually have quite an abnormal scare-level. I don't get frighten by horror stuff at all, neither do all the jump-out-of-nowhere-scares scare me, so the trail was rather exciting for me because I get to see other people getting scared :X




My photos are not doing these awesome actors any justice. I swear they are really good! And the make up wasn't too bad either if you look at them in real. I should had brought a camera along instead of using my lousy iPhone cam that fails totally under dark lights. T_T Thank god for HP, his camera IS good.






The atmosphere is there too. The smoke and the background music... making the whole place look really stranded and eerie. You'll even see random zombies walking about like it's really an undead town! A pity I didnt have much pictures due to the lousy camera I was using. But I hope you guys will enjoy yourself there as much as I do!

The tickets are available at:

Sentosa 4D AdventureLand
51B Imbiah Road,
Sentosa, Singapore 099708

Operating Hours: 7pm - 10pm
Operating Days: 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26 & 27 October 2013

Admission Cost
Adult: S$38.90
Child: S$26.90


Have a happy Halloween!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D