VitaRealm: Skin Perfecting Essence

by - Thursday, July 25, 2019

I was hit by a fizzy blast of sensation in my mouth when I first tried VitaRealm's Skin Perfecting Essence. Formulated with Skin Perfecting Complex, the Skin Perfecting Essence has antioxidants to help revitalize your skin cells, balance sebum production to liven up your skin with a radiant glow! We all know how diet can affect our skin. As the saying goes, you are what you eat. Food with high GI have been known to cause an increase in sebum production! This might just be the reason behind your clogged pores or pimples.


So what VitaRealm's Skin Perfecting Essence does is it contains acerola cherry that helps to balance sebum production, brighten and even out skin tone. It also contains 2,000mg of collagen peptides to improve skin elasticity and boost hydration for plumper, smoother looking skin. Achieve smooth, balanced and radiant skin with just a bottle a day!


Comes in small little bottles like these that looks like power booster, enough to finish up in just one mouth. I have to admit, the taste is pretty addictive, but do not drink more than one bottle per day, hahaha. And yes, it's best served cold! Reminds me of nice old f&n cherry, nhmmm.....

I tried out 16 bottles myself, drinking a bottle a day every morning when I wake up, after I brush my teeth. Of course the best time to drink it is right before you sleep, because your skin goes through the most regeneration and repair when you are asleep. I did not actually experience any major difference, but I did find my skin becoming more hydrated and firm. There were lesser outbreaks as well, and blemishes were starting to clear. My skin also feels much smoother/clearer than before!


VitaRealm Beauty has 3 different colors to tackle different skin concerns. Here's how you can identify which color suits you best!

Blue: Whitening Collagen
Helps to brighten skin, even out skin tone, lighten dark pigments
Suitable for: Dull skin tone, dry skin, uneven skin tone, dark pigments

Pink: Skin Perfecting Essence
Balances sebum production, heal acne and scars
Suitable for: Sensitive skin, troubled skin, acne-prone skin, acne scars, enlarged pores

Purple: Anti-A.G.E Essence
Hydrates and firms skin, reduces sugar induced skin damages (wrinkles, fine lines) Suitable for: Thin and dry skin, sagging skin, wrinkles and fine lines

The VitaRealm Skin Perfecting Essence comes in boxes of 8 and is available on their online store, www.vitarealmbeauty.com at S$49.90 with free doorstep delivery for SG order. You can also get them from Watson’s stores at a discounted price of $39.90(U.P $49.90, promo ends on 31 July) for a box of 8 bottles!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D