K's blissful little girl.

by - Monday, May 25, 2015

This is something I haven't experience in many many years...... This extremely weird and excited feeling of having someone to love and having even more love returned by the same special someone. That feeling where you get butterflies in your stomach every time you see him, and gets hiccups because he makes you so nervous. You know...... That special feeling of first love.

I suddenly feel like I've never been into a relationship before. It is like everything is brand new, and I am learning all over again. All that I've experienced in the past are now invalid. One thing for sure, I learnt a lot from what happened and right now I am someone better and stronger.

There are many many questions I have yet to answer. I know there are plenty of you who are curious as of what happened to me for the past couple of months. Or rather, what happened to "us". And even now, I will not elaborate on what exactly happened. I don't want to turn into the kind of person I've always loathe to be.

I know, I know!! I have a lot to update all of you, and I should because a lot of you stood by even at my lowest. Even when I stopped updating about my daily life, and even when my blog had turned into an annoying marketing tool. For that, I am really really thankful.

I'll update once I get my head wrapped around what really went on the last few months, but for now, just let me be loved and fall in love all over again.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D