Lost

by - Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday's ending again. Good news is, there isn't school tomorrow. But.. Bad news is.. I have to return school for an overdue submission. And yup, it's not even half done. How horrible..
What's worse, I'm sick again. I can't believe this. This is like the 3rd time since October. Sigh.

To be honest, I really have no mood for anything now. I just wish I could sleep through my whole life and not do anything at all. It's just so tiring handling all these. And my brain had already went for a vacation. She's protesting because I gave her too much work to handle.

If only I have a doraemon to help me. If only life wasn't this tough. If only our mind isn't controlled by our heart and habits. If only there's a 'IF'. Sigh.. Laziness is such a bitch..

Got the sudden urge to watch Koizora.
Hmm, Shiro.
I miss Shiro.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D