愛你

by - Monday, July 09, 2012

Kimberley - 愛你



Back with a song! Watched YLBFB a few days back and that was when I first heard Kimberley's song! And now I'm totally hooked onto her voice. Thought I'd share since its nice, haha. Havent been listening to Chinese songs for quite a while now because Clint is always playing English songs!

Woke up at 7AM this morning and sent Clint off to work. Then I went back to sleep and got awoken by my mom at 3PM to go get my PDL for tomorrow's driving lesson. I was supposed to get my license 2 years ago but I got so lazy and stopped all the lessons after I passed my BTT, :x And there I was so confident, spend 25 bux to get my PDL and have it expire until now. Oh god.



Yet another photo from yesterday! Still got tons to edit, fml. But it's okay. Must put in effort then can sell what, right?! Okay, I'll be off for now!

X

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D