"第一次" Premier @ GV Plaza

by - Friday, June 08, 2012

Went on a movie date with Le Girlfriend after work today because she won a pair of premier tickets to Mark Chao and Angelababy's new movie, "第一次". The movie was drop dead awesome. Angelababy is soooo pretty, and the movie was super touching. In fact, it was super tear-triggering. I swear I saw Zy shed a few drops, HAHA!


Ikr, we both look super tired. I had a long day out today. All the way from 11AM until now, 13 hours fml. I wouldn't have to leave house so early if it wasn't because I was trying to earn some extra cash, T~T
Actually took quite a bit of photos today, but the quality suck so bad that even photoshop couldn't save them(Believe me, I really tried!)


The movie, "第一次". Starring: Angelababy and Mark Chao. (Y)

If you're someone that likes to watch touching, romantic, at the same time a lil sad kind of movies, then you should really watch this.
It's like 1 hour 45 minutes? Kinda draggy, but trust me, not to that extent whereas you'll actually get distracted to check on your phone during the show. Instead, the movie was filmed in such a way that your eye will be glued to the screen just to try linking up whatever they've played.

Makes a mental note to drag Le boyfriend to watch with me, again. Tee-hee-hee!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D