Bad day.

by - Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I went to work this afternoon feeling quite okay until shit happened when I was on my way home from work. I lost my precious 4S. :(

Friends would know, I got that phone simply because I love the camera and their screen color! And I am really really depressed now that it's stolen. Don't ask me how did it all happened. I'm not quite sure myself either.
Whether did I dropped it, or was it stolen from my pocket. :(

And earlier this afternoon, I realized my keys wasn't with me. Neither was my working pass. I had left them all at bby's place. And I was running late. I had no choice but to ran all the way until Clint's place and grab my stuff and leave for work after chowing down 3 mouthful of fried rice just because I was so afraid that I might be late.

Sigh, Siri's gonna hate me now. I should had just left straight after work and not stayed around to shop for clothes. I relied so much on my phone! The camera, the instant upload functions, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, yaadaa, yaadaa... And I bet the fella who stole my phone is gonna reset everything and kill my hard-bred dragons in Dragonvale and burn away my Tiny Village... Sobs, I feel even more depressed now.

And birthday? Yea. Tell me about it. Sigh.. :(

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D