Just some stuff

by - Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Hey everyone. I know I haven't been updating. :( but I tried okay! I actually blogged a draft and tried saving it on my desktop but I have totally no idea why it disappeared. My Internet had been a real bitch lately. :(

What's worse, my Google Chrome and Mozilla keeps crashing. And Internet explorer is so lag it wouldn't even load blogger after an hour!! Sigh..

I'm blogging thru Clint's phone right now. And it's really really troublesome because I can't host any pictures at all. :( Some of you might had been checking back, and I really thank you a million for being such patient readers despite my lack of updates!

And another really short update, my school had started and I've been really busy with orientation. There's a million of stuff I have to do and take note. Also, I'm trying really hard to adapt to this new lifestyle. Yes, I'm still living an american's life. Sleeping only when the sun's up and waking up to greet the moon good afternoon, lol.

Anyway, I had some post drafted but it couldn't be posted. So check back my blog frequently okay! It might appear below this post once I fix the bug(though I have totally no idea what's going on.)!

Once again, thank you for being such lovely readers by checking back often, T^T *Mad touched* I promise I will blog this weekend! Promise! Stay tune okay?

Meanwhile, you can read archive. Xx :P

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D