Monday Blues

by - Monday, April 02, 2012

It's a boring Monday. Even though I don't have school, and I pretty much slept in for the day and woke up at only....3pm with Clinton.....but still, I'm getting the dreadful feeling of Monday blues.

I think it's because of the goddamn stupid thing I did last night while I was trying to whip up some supper for the both of us. I still cant believe I actually broke my thumb nail while trying to open a packet of garlic chili. And I kind of got the chicken franks a lil too tanned.... But hey, I'm not that bad of a cook okay.

So now I have an injured thumb, I can't type well, I can't play Tap Sonic, I can't play the guitar, I can't hold a spoon properly and I can't do a lot of stuffs. I'm getting so bored being so careful for the whole damned day just as not to apply any unnecessary pressure accidentally on my poor thumb, so I decided to be a super woman.

I bathed without a plaster on and just let the water run through my wound. I'm damned sure it hurts like hell. But it takes one to know one, so it takes pain to know pain right?! I just indirectly used the pain delivered to my thumb to counter the pain that was processed to my brain to signal the pain in my thumb. Okay, I know I'm not making any sense.

As I was saying, I woke up at 3pm. Had a quick shower and we headed back to Clinton's place. Baby was sweet enough to cook some noodles for me to ease my hunger but totally not cool to forget I was urgently in need of a plaster. He got too carried away chatting with his mom. But it's okay, on the account of the awesome late lunch, he's forgiven. Hahahaha.

And we spent our day watching movies and playing the guitar. At times check on our 'Magic Tree', waiting to harvest some special trees. And now, I'm back at my own home starving cause it's already so late. Ughhh...

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D