LASALLE Convocation 2016

by - Saturday, September 24, 2016

With this, my Diploma days has finally come to an end.

Gone were the days where I rot and slack in my school's studio like it was my own home, and the days where we used to party till late night with our beers in class. Using assignments as an excuse to stay back, we would always end up heading home after midnight.

Those were the days I honestly cherished because I've never once thought I would meet such amazing classmates. People who were full of humour, humble, yet extremely talented and out-spoken at the same time. I used to dread school a lot because I really hated how I was the outcast, and everyone had already knew each other before coming together as classmates(They went through Yr 1 together). And it didn't help that I was one of the few oldest in class, blending in was really difficult. Thankfully though, as time passes, I got to know the bunch more, and realised they were more mature than I thought they were.

Furthermore, they are all extremely talented, and unique in their own ways. Everyone has a classic greeting that we always use whenever we see each other. It becomes a habit that whenever we meet, we would use our exclusive handshake or quote to greet each other. I'm gonna miss all of them so much now that I don't get to see them as much anymore. Regardless good times or bad times, thank you guys for the awesome 3 years together.









































You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D