Cheeky resident.

by - Wednesday, May 07, 2014

A few weeks ago, I bought this plant thingy from Qoo10, and started growing my own tiny little sprout. I have no idea what seeds are those, but it seem to be growing really well now, so I'll just have to wait and see hehehe.

But on it's 7th day, I brought it out for it's photosynthesis session and totally forgot about it(I live on the first floor), and then this cheeky little fella attacked my sprout, and started feeding off my seedlings. !@#$%#@!#

But it's adorable lah. Barely 1CM in size, hahahaha. Killing it will be too cruel, and you don't get to see snails this small often, so I brought it home and snapped some photos. Too cute, I cannot..... XD








Wahlao, look at all the seeds that's sticking to it's body, :(:(:( Greedy little fella.
But I managed to save most of my seedlings ah, hahaha. Can't wait to see what's plant is it.

Snailey had served as a really good fertiliser!! So you must grow well okay! I'll update the sprout's progress next time, :P

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. why u delete your switzerland post, can plsss post about your Europe trips pleaseee?

    - from a loyal reader

    ReplyDelete

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D