Andddd..... it's set!

by - Monday, May 19, 2014

Alright! Last week, I did a small poll about how should I spend my 22nd this year, and the results were overwhelming. To be honest, I didn't expect to have so many replies and votes, hahahahaha. And I was pretty surprise how One day themed party got beaten so easily lol!! That choice was initially leading by almost 50%!


Soooooo... The final results is..... Staycation!!!

And since I'll be having a stay cation, no harm hosting a small party also right? XD
So I will be combining both the choices together! But nope, no BBQ, no chalets. Every year BBQ like very sianzzzz. My friends were like, "HUH?! BBQ AGAIN?!" So no... noooo.....

Anyway, I am having my super long holidays right now, and I am extremely happy. I have all the time to plan for my holidays, but I have to keep in mind that my bank isn't too friendly with me at the moment. It had actually hit rock bottom last month, and the balance has been $0.00 ever since. :(

So parties aside, I'll be working quite a lot to replenish my till ah....

BY THE WAY.

Just 10 days left for you to try and win a trip to Japan and many more awesome treats with blackbox.sg!!
Blackbox is a box full of crazy surprises which allows you to conveniently experience the latest brands and products in the market!
All you have to do is subscribe to Blackbox, and fill in my Referral Code: "Veeviisme" when you sign up, and you'll be able to fight for a free trip to Japan!! Subscription is FREE.


Read my post here about Blackbox and their ongoing #TheGreatAdventure contest. You can also help me to win lah actually, :X Just don't forget to fill in my Referral Code: Veeviisme when you sign up, hahahhaha! Maybe you guys can help me win a birthday trip next month?? 8DD

Hahaha just kidding!! I want everyone to have a chance at this!!

So don't forget to subscribe and good luck!
See you soon, xx

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D