Photo update.

by - Thursday, January 23, 2014

Haven't been home much lately. Heading out early in the morning, and reaching home only after midnight these days.. I feel so sluggish and drained out, I fall asleep the moment I get home most of the time it's really hard for me to actually dig out some "me" time for myself.

And I also realized I had been neglecting the blog for quite a bit. There are so much for me to update, but my brain just refuse to function every single time I visit Blogger. I have like 3 - 5 drafts in pending, all half written. It be amazing if this post actually gets posted, hahahahaha

I don't really have much to update now. Just wanna share a couple of photos and selfies from the last couple of days when I was taking photos for an advertorial.... Also starring the pussy that had been living with me for the past three years, hahahaha



Her name is Garfield. I know Garfield is a guy, but she looks just like a real Garfield la, hahahaha. Shes a female ok.

She always give me that really frustrated look every time I carry her... Hahahaha







And then I tried taking a proper picture with her....



Her fur made me sneeze like mad.



Then she show me her ass....



And walked away. Hahahahhhahahhaa





Alright, that's about it.
Update soon. Cheers.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D