Family Day

by - Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It was a busy Sunday, because I had to attend my granny's birthday celebration and then head down to work for the F1 finals, but then the day was good even though my body kind of breakdown on me the very next day with a horrible stomach flu, hahaha.

We had a quick dimsum lunch at Carlton's hotel on Sunday before I headed off to work. The food wasn't too bad, but my stomach started to fail on me that very afternoon, and then I started having diarrhoea the very next day. Omg, I swear it was horrible. I had runs for the whole day and I totally zombiefied on Monday night.

Anyway. Just sharing a couple of photos in apologies for my lack of updates, hehehe.
With my younger cuzzie last Sunday!








Thank god September is coming to an end. I can't wait for October because HALLOWEEN IS COMINGGGGGG!!! No plans yet, but I sure do look forward to what's gonna happen. Guess I am finally, finally going to USS Halloween night, WOOOHOOOOOOO!

Work has been good so far, apart from meeting horrible colleagues(Without fail), but I'm better at dealing with bosses now, which is a good thing. THEN AGAIN, I have other issues to deal with because of some stupid miser..... I'll probably share it with you guys next time when I've settled my pay issue, :/

Alright, end of quick update.
Check back tomorrow, promise I'll be here.

Hehehe, thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D