FRANKENWEENIE

by - Monday, October 29, 2012

Another awesome stop motion film by Tim Burton, yet! Being an animation student, I've always looked up to Tim Burton's stop motion films! Or rather, I'm a fan of his films! From Nightmare before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Dark Shadows, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, yadah-yadahhh!

And his latest movie is releasing!

It's actually a remake of his short film, Frankenweenie(1984) into a full-length movie. So I was really eggcited when I heard that a stop motion film of Frankenweenie is coming out!

The Short Film



Okay, this was the best I could find of the short film. I can't find any with subtitles! :(

The Movie Trailer



Interesting right?! It's actually a movie about how this kid had this pet dog he loved so much.. One day died from a car accident while trying to fetch a ball. Then the kid learned from Physics lesson that muscles react to electricity or so.. So he tried to revive his dog by striking the lightning on the dog! And then the dog came alive!

Okay actually I don't really know the plot because I watched the short film in the past without subtitles too. I think I gotta wiki it. But that's roughly how the story goes!

Honestly, I don't know if striking a bolt of lightning on your dead pet would them back to life. But if I could do something to revive my pet, I'll prolly try inventing a medicine that'll turn them zombie. So that they could be undead forever. Provided they don't start feeding on brains and guts, and start a Walking Dead frenzy in Singapore. HAHA.

That's not very possible eh! But oh well. My pet lives in my animation! I could draw them out, and have them acting inside my animation. Animation don't die. This way they could live forever too. Which is also the reason why I took up animation course. I wanted to make my characters come to life!



Catch Disney’s FRANKENWEENIE in cinemas this 15 November 2012 and like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow the @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

Oh! They also have this Frankenweenie photobooth near the entrance of Cineleisure! You could take a photo at $2.00! I swear all of you must catch this movie! It's gonna be soooooo awesome!

Gotta go now! Xx ♥

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D