BAJA FRESH

by - Monday, September 03, 2012

A superb overdued post because I was sooooooo busy and it slipped off my mind.

A few weeks back, Clint came to fetch me from school and then we went over to Dhoby Ghaut wanting to have grilled chicken for dinner! But then we just so happen to pass by BAJA FRESH.... So we stopped for dinner!

What's BAJA FRESH?

It's a whole lot of Mexican food, mainly Tacos and Burritos! Something Clint had been craving since almost half a year ago. He said he'll cook it for me, but he is a really forgetful person, so he always forgot about the poor Taco. Nvm, you're forgiven bby.



Welcomed by this lady at the counter(Somehow candid her on the phone.)! Baja Fresh works like a fast food restaurant! You grab a seat, then you head over to the counter to place your order! And then they'll delivery your food to you!





The sauce counter! I love Pico De Gallo! I have obviously no idea what that means, :x



The starters! Nachos♥.







And our food! I can't recall what they're called already! It's all Taco anyway. Nommzxc away~~



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



In case you're wondering why am I so free today, I'm on MC yet again. My nose can't stop dripping like a spoiled tap. I've been sniffing away for 3 days now, sobs. Sleeping at 5AM in the morning and waking up 2 hours later really isn't my kind of lifestyle. I fall sick once every 2 weeks! Fml.

Anyway, I've been contemplating if I should purchase from Taobao or Gmarket. It seems like there's a hell lot of issue with a lot of Taobao agents these days. And Le Girlf haven't place order for me yet, boohoo. So I was thinking of ordering myself, yet I can't seem to find any trustable agent to help.

Gmarket is efficient. Though it delays quite a bit some time, and it's expensive. But at least I could guarantee zero lost mail and scams!

And as I am typing... a huge blob of mucus just flow down my philtrum. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Alright, it's running late. I better go to the docs before the rates get more expensive. I'll update as soon as I have the time to.



Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D