Instagram

by - Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I realised I've totally nothing to blog because I've been coop up at home almost everyday recently, and the only time I head out is when there's driving lessons. So I thought I'd share with you guys a couple of photos from my Instagram! Not everybody follows me on Instagram, so here's the occasional crosspost! Sorry if the photo quality is bad, I was a terrible photographer before! x(


A whole bunch of baby hamsters from 2007! They all died when I moved house, :(


And here's my "friendly" neighbor that used to live with me, sleep with me, eat with me, play with me until she started peeing all over the place and got chased out by my mom. She's a stray around my area that visits every night!


Some really cute nail-art by my ex-boyf's sister!


My second trip to USS!


Hand-drawn "tattoo" that I used to do on me and my friends.


2009.


Swarovski Austria!
Which is the reason why I'm super depressed about losing my phone. I took a mountain lot of photos using my phone when I was in Europe! And it's all gone because I didn't back up my phone, :(


Seeing snow for the first time in my life.
Ps; It's man-made....


Super memorable because I don't wear dress, never wears dress, really hates wearing dresses! So it's really rare to see me in these..... XD


And a recent photo from this year's birthday. Teehee.

Some of you might know, if you've been following my blog since a couple of months ago. I lost my phone, I lost every photo, videos, texts, contacts that's in my phone. And I did not back up a copy because my laptop was down. So I'm really grateful there's Instagram. To make things better, I get to view those pictures through the net!

And I've decided. I'm gonna rid myself off those bangs. I honestly think I look better with longer fringe, you think? Hahaha!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D