Sample Store: GIFTOPIA

by - Sunday, October 23, 2016


Happily embracing the spirit of giving with SampleStore at their Giftopia Beauty and Lifestyle event last week, hahaha. Gone were the days where we have pen pals writing and sending postcards to each other. Idk about you, but I have the habit of collecting postcards. Which explains why my room is like a garang guni nest, LOL

Aside from selling their exclusive postcards, the Giftopia event also gives their visitors a goodie bag with every entry! There were also plenty of lifestyle and beauty booths for you to try out different products, and get samples for yourself to bring home!





Get to spin the sure win lucky draw wheel with every entry!
I won myself a Himalaya facial wash hahaha. It was gooood.







Beauty Keeper was there too!!

Beauty Keeper is an online beauty shopping portal from Taiwan. They have a lot of beauty products for you to shop from! Check out their website here: http://www.beauty-keeper.com



Lucky me get to bag home a whole box of products worth more than $200, :P
Will be doing an unboxing/review post for Beauty Keeper products later on. Stay tune to my next post!





We were also greeted with amazing food and pastry. I especially love the pasta they were serving that day hehehe.



Beauty products aside, there was also a booth for us to get temporary draw-on tattoo by homegrown tattoo artist, Christopher Sim!
Super tempted to get another tatt after meeting them. Give me some suggestions guise hahaha.











A bunch of super cute products from KARMART Thailand. Was told KARMART will be launching their products in Singapore soon! Got to try out some of their secret whitening products that makes you look like a fairy. I also received a couple of samples from Giftopia's goodie bag, can't wait to try them out!



"Ready 2 White"; anytime man. Anytime, hahahhaa. MAKE ME WHITE PLS


I wasn't lying when I say their packagings are really cute, hahaha.
Okay I will do a separate review for their products as well. Just cause it's cute hehehe.

Thank you so much, SampleStore for having me there that day. It was an eyeopener, being able to meet so many entrepreneurs and got to know so many new friends! Didn't get to do manicure though, because the queue was so long. :( Oh well, there's always a next time.

Anyway, semester break in 4 weeks time!!
I CAN'T WAIT OHMYGOD.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D