ONE FC: Battle of the Lions

by - Monday, December 01, 2014

Photo update: Throw back to ONEFC: Battle of the Lions.

Managed to get complimentary tickets, so I brought Ryan along!! It was a really good show, even though I have no idea how MMA works. :P
I could feel the tension and hype from the crowd!! It was so exciting! Especially when the main highlight only lasted 17 seconds. The fight was plain crazy!

We also bought 2 hotdog buns from the indoor stadium. Didn't expect it to taste so good, or maybe me and Ryan were just too hungry hahahhaha. It was quite expensive tho!

Despite being clueless...... My very first ONE FC LIVE experience, worth it.


















































































You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D