Rainy day.

by - Thursday, November 20, 2014

It's a pretty dang cold day. Rain wouldn't stop, and here I am sitting at Coffeebean, raking my brains out, trying to dig out a decent wall of text for my next submission. The annoying thing is that, I cockblock myself.

I chose a topic so vast I have no idea where to start. What's the difference between documentary and mockumentary? Seems easy to answer? Yea, I think so too. But what happens after that is, I would have to cite sources and find evidence to support my argument. That's where the tough part comes in. I can easily write an entire blog post worth 3000 words arguing about senseless stuff, but I can never write legit stuff that requires legit supports. It's weird. I mean, I do support most of my blog posts with legit evidence, or do I not.....?

Right now I am stuck on a blank page on my Microsoft Words, trying to vomit out something to kickstart my essay. You know how I feel right now?
How can I start a fire when there isn't a fire starter?
Am I supposed to find 2 logs and rub it against each other to get my sparks? Then again, where do I find my logs when I'm trapped in a city without trees? I am not making sense anymore. My brain is so fried I have no idea what's going on.

I just scrapped 500 words worth of text because it didn't make any sense. 500. That's freaking 32% of what I am supposed to submit. I can't believe myself.

Submission in 18 hours. Just how far can I go?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D