BLACKBOX.sg

by - Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Say hello to SUPER 10, with all the boxes priced at $10!

Hello guys!!! I'm back with some goodies today!


We just received some inside news to what Black Box is up to recently. Apparently, they really have something up their sleeves. Some of you might have already noticed the little changes done to the bi-monthly boxes, so let’s wait and see. I smell something here and I can’t wait to find out what it is!

SAY HELLO TO SUPER10!!

The Black Box team just put together 3 LIMITED EDITION boxes for the month of October, and what’s unique about these boxes are that they have a different superhero character that represents the personality of each box (I, for one could relate to one of the boxes). So which tickles your fancy?



I got me the Iron Amber!


Let’s take a look at what's inside my Iron Amber SUPER 10 box!

Iron Amber: "You are driven enough to have it all. Don't be the one to fade into the background, because you're the force of personality, a bright light bursting with charisma and comebacks."



So eager, I opened it up before I even got home, hahahahaha!



-

-

-

So! Here we have......



The Himalaya Clear Complexion
Whitening Face Wash


This cleanser has a really smooth texture and smells really nice!! It's really mild and gentle on my skin. Somehow feels like ....... a milk bath! I know that doesn't make sense, hahahaha.



Hada Labo SHA Cleansing Oil

One of the few most raved oil-based make up remover ever! Not only does it remove make-up really well, it cleanses all the impurities without over-drying your skin! I really dislike make-up removers that leaves my skin tight and dry after cleansing. I'd have to spam moisturiser and hydrating products every time after that. I'm so glad I found myself this cleansing oil x)



Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion

The name itself made me really excited to try out the product. Because my skin is really dry on my cheeks and I've heard all the raves about this particular hydrating lotion! So opening my box to see this lying inside made me really happy!! 8D
The lotion is water based, and it really hydrates really well! I could instantly feel the softness and boing-boing feel after using it!



L'Oreal Keratin Smooth Perfecting Shampoo

For people who visits the salon often and does a lot of hair abuse should know what Keratin Treatment is all about! This Keratin Shampoo expects me to have my hair frizz-free for the next 72 hours! Makes me really happy to know I might have actually found myself an ultimate hair saver. ^3^



L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil

As extraordinary as it sounds. This product is ranked the no. 1 hair treatment product in Japan! It smells really nice, and I like how it really hydrates my bleach-fried ends!!



KLARITY Lasertox CC
Miracle White lotion


THIS IS MY FAVORITE!! I've been using this ever since I got it in my previous Blackbox! It gives off a really natural radiant glow and it is not sticky at all! Plus it perks up my tired skin every single time, making me look more glowy and "happy" without making my face oily or sticky! Best part? This is legit miracle white lotion. *Thumbs up*



Mens' XXL Protection

What are you thinking? LOL



- Men Expert Hydra Energetic X-Treme(Moisturizer)
- L'Oreal Paris Men Expertise Charcoal Black Scrub


One thing I learnt about facial products is that, mens' products tend to be more harsh as compared to the girls. So I decided to use Ryan as my guinea pig. LOL.
I like how the scrub is able to make his skin clearer, (&somehow got rid of some rather obvious blackheads)! It's super impressive tbh!! Looking at that black charcoal cream-like thingy, I thought it was pretty gross... But did you know? Charcoal actually helps with whitening and deep cleansing!

The package also comes with the Hydra Energetic X-Treme Moisturizer which you can use after the scrub. Because scrubbing tends to dry out your skin by removing the top layer of dead skin. So moisturiser is really important. It helps balance out the pH level and make your skin boing-boing! Hehehehhehe.



SUPER 10 Iron Amber box, together with 2 other variants, Sapphire Wonder and Beauty Beast, are available at Black Box Qoo10 store or E-Store at $10 each.

Can’t decide on which to buy? Why not get all 3, at a special price of $25!


WHERE TO BUY:
Qoo10: http://www.qoo10.sg/shop/BlackBoxSG
E-Store: http://www.blackbox.sg/index.php?main_page=products_all


TRACK THEM DOWN AT:
Website: Blackbox.sg
Facebook: BlackBoxSG
Instagram: @BlackBoxSG
YouTube: Susbcribe @BlackBoxSGChannel

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D