Review: Nutella and Go with Drink!

by - Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hwaaallahhh! So I'm backkkkk! With a long awaited review for this ultra popular Nutella snack and drink!


A lot of people have been asking me how does it taste, how much it is, where to get it and all..... So I'm gonna consolidate everything in this post rather than replying the questions everywhere!

You can also check out my video review belowwwww!


I was just passing by Bugis street as usual after school one day, and I saw it at the snack shop! You know that Japanese snack shop where they sell a lot of weird weird snack one. Recently one more new store popped up near the entrance of Bugis Street(From Bugis Junction)! And the highly raved Nutella & Go with Drink is right there, at the shop front. But I say first ah.... It is really really not cheap. $13 for 2 packs.

They have it at the other 2 stores further in Bugis Street as well! At the same price.

Okay I'm gonna be really honest with you. I really don't like the taste of the drink. I don't know is it just our pack that tastes like that or is it really like that. You know the diluted taste of Honey Lemon?! Like really... It tastes extremely blend, but smells like honey lemon!

I just don't like it lololol. But thankfully the biscuit isn't soft or soggy. You know sometimes you are just that suay, then you kena the lou hong packets......

And of course!! No complains about our good ol' Nutella spread. Awesome as ever, and I still like it better with bread. XD

I don't know about you guys, but if you really want to try, you can get it at these few places:

Bugis Street Level 1 - 2 for $13
Hougang Mall Level 1(Not sure which shop) - $6.50 each (Not sure if it's still available)
Jurong Point (Probably the shop that sells a lot of European Candies @ 3rd Floor!) - 2 for $10

Okay, I personally don't think it is worth it. I still prefer getting a whole tub of it for the same price hahahaha.
Leave down your comments below and let me know how it taste for you if you are getting it okay!! Maybe I'm just unlucky to get a pack with no taste..... T_T

Alright, thanks for popping by! Xx

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D