Silent rants.

by - Saturday, March 08, 2014

So... I uploaded a video last night, for CNOS3 submission!!




And then I received a lot of comments asking me what happened to my voice, etc..... XD.....

No guys, I did not go for any voice box surgery hahahaha.
Just last week, I was down with serious cough and sore throat before I started work at IT fair. That was Monday. To make it worse, I had work on Tuesday as well, so I only managed to see a doctor on Wednesday praying to recover by Thursday(IT Show Day 1), which obviously didn't happen.

So I went to work with horrendous sore throat, accompanied with terrible, terrible, cough. You see, I actually drank a lot a lot a lot of water. And I even brought along some lozenges.... But then when I woke up the next day, I was down with laryngitis. People who visited me at the IT Show would know how horrible I sounded then.

And then I heard from a friend early this week, that the registration for CNOS3 is closing soon, and I still didnt have my voice back to film the video. But the deadline has already been set!! T_T So I had no choice but to film with my ultra hoarse and sexy voice. Thus the reason why I sounded like that in the video. Hahahahahahahahahaha!

To be honest, I actually kind of like the slight hoarseness. Sound like Angelababy and Zhouxun. Omg. Two ultra sexy woman ever. I dont care if they're plastic, HAHAHA.

Anyway, I've seen the doctor(again) already.. And she prescribed me some antibiotics, which wouldn't really help much since I have some viral infection going on. But my voice is slowly coming back!! Thank you so much for the concern, y'all. ^3^

I'll be well soon enough!!

By the way, anybody interested in getting a pink Nikon J2? I am selling away mine cause my new camera will arrive in a couple of weeks time! Do drop me a mail if you are interested!

Xx

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D