One random day.

by - Monday, August 05, 2013

Had a casual shoot with Natalie a couple of week back at the airport. A place where I really love to go, because I like to fly and take plane. That also includes watching planes taking off, lol! Sounds kind of sad.. Like can see cannot board... Nvm, Scoot has a lot of offers from time to time! Hahahahhahaha!

Anyway, Natalie is my new found daughter (LOL), because I'm like 5 years older than her and always looking out for her and sort, but hanging out with her makes me feel like I'm 16 years old all over again instead.... *hehehehehehehe*



I miss the good old days when I could jump and run about all day and not complaining tired. Now I'm like all old and rotting, :'(
Backache, headache, stomachache, then eye pain, leg pain, tired, want sleep.... Okay maybe not the last one. I've been having a serious case of insomnia recently. I can never fall asleep even though I'm feeling really really tired. Any home remedies to recommend for me to sleep easier? XD

Okay, photos! I mean.. That's the main point of this post right? Hahahahaha











I was attempting a slightly different feel in this shoot but it seems like I can't really pull the emo-goddess look ah.. We took over hundreds of photos, but these were the only few I manage to see the "emoness" in, HAHAHA. The rest were rather cheerful. XD I'll probably post them in a separate post, hehe.

And a photo with my awesome photographer!



I am really happy to meet all these CNOS people like Natalie and Huixin. They never fail to capture nice photos of me! Hahahaha. I'm really amazed with how they never fail to capture nice shots of everything. I'm someone with really horrible angle-management. I can't even manual focus a photo properly on DSLR, omfg. I think I really need to have my eyes checked.

By the way! I will be going on a trip with my parents this coming Wednesday! And I've scheduled a couple of posts to be posted while I'm away. I don't know what appeals you to read my blog, but..... Stay tune? Hahahahaha!

Thank you for reading! ^^

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D