Seoul Garden HOTPOT

by - Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Nomnomnom, nomnomnom....



Craving ehhhh!??!?! Hahahahaha!
It's been a while since I last had a korean feast! I was really happy when Seoul Garden invited me and my group of CNOS buddies over to their Seoul Garden HOTPOT outlet at Cathay Cineleisure Orchard to try-out their new menu!! Especially when I can gather with the awesome bunch of people again! *Three cheers*



Photos before the briefing start!








Shortly after everyone arrived, Jonathan, the in-charge/organizer started briefing us about the highlights and events for the day and their new menu! Also introducing us Personality Coach, Joshua Luke and CEO of P.U.S.H Music, Roy Goh! Coach Luke gave us a mini workshop on how to create a Korean look by using a few steps with help of his makeup secrets, and Roy talked to us about how KPOP came by! It was really interesting to learn all these things that I've never know!

The dishes was served by the time they finished with the workshop, and the hungry monsters in us couldn't resist any longer. So the chef came out to greet us and taught us how to mix bibimbap, hehehe.



That's Jonathan in the background, hahaha!


Everyone else ordered hotpot, except for me. I took the Soft Shell Crab Bibimbap! Don't ask me why, I just had the cravings when I first saw it on the menu!!



My Bibimbap! With that really cute crab that I honestly didn't bear to eat(Mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah) until I got really really hungry and couldn't resist the smell of it, hahaha.
It has a really crispy texture, and not oily at all! Neither was it soggy, like those you eat in Kopitiam ah...
And the ingredients were really fresh! The fish roe, veggie, bean sprout that I love the most, kimchi and the egg yolk! They all go really well together!!
They also have the bibimbap sauce which I called the chill sauce (because I have no idea what that is actually hahahaha) separately on another saucer! So you can add the amount of chili you want just in case you can't take spice well like me! I dump half a saucer only because I remembered the last time I threw in the whole saucer of it, I had to drink almost 3 jugs of water..........

Next were the hotpots that the rest of them ordered! I personally like the Premium Seafood one best!!







The Premium Seafood one that Clint ordered!! I didn't get what the rest ordered, but they all taste really nice! Cause I kop a couple of spoonful from them, hahahhahaa.



Not forgetting the salad and pickles that came along with our main course!!



Kimchi Pickles, Baby Octopus and Cucumber Namul!



My Soft Shell Crab Bap with the salad and pickles! ^-^
Just looking at the photos make me hungry. I almost cabbed down to Cineleisure just because I had a dead crave for the soft shell crab this afternoon.
A while after we started feasting on our main course, they served us with a couple of side orders and hot plates!



Pan-fried Korean Seafood Glass Noodle! Super delicious! So nice I grabbed another plate from the other table where Pammie and the girls were sitting hahahaha! It has a slightly sweet after taste that makes you want to eat some more! Probably it's just me, but I really liked it!! Even though it's fried, it's not dry at all! Neither is it oily! Honestly none of the dish felt too dry or too oily. I am truly amazed by the chef!



Deep Fried Mandu! A traditional stuffed Korean seafood dumpling. My first thought when I took my first bite was, "Waaaaa the skin tastes like charsiew puff!" LOL. I think it's because of the texture! It's really really really crispy! So crispy it feels as if it melts the very moment you put it into your mouth! All of us couldn't stop calling it gyoza though, ^^"!



Crispy Chicken Nuggets! I was too full to contain these by the time it came! But it smells super nice!!



Marinated Sliced Chicken!



Marinated Sliced Beef!

I didn't get to try the hotplates too because by the time I was done with my turn for the interview, they cleared the table already, :'(
I really wanted to try though. Because it was sizzling hot when it came, and the smell is simply overwhelming hahahahahaha! You know, like the smoke turned into a claw, grabbing you over to the hotplate to nom away the whole plate kind of thing.... XD

The food came in a rather orderly manner. After you've finished your main course and stuff, they asked if we could be served with desserts.. How can we ever say no to dessert right?! There is always space for desserts! Or like what Amandie said, the dessert belongs to the other stomach that is hidden within us. HAHAHAHA!

When dessert is served, you know it's time to get your ass up and exercise! After we were all done with the interview, we got a short debrief by Jonathan and then ended our awesomeeeeeee Sunday lunch session! Thank you soooo much Jonathan, Laine and Rebekah for having us!! ^^

Seoul Garden HOTPOT is located at the basement of Cathay Cineleisure Orchard! They also have 2 more outlets at HarbourFront Centre and IMM!

Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
(Ala-Carte Menu)

8 Grange Road, #B1-08
Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
Singapore 239695

Tel: 6732 6338
Fax: 6732 4338

Opening hours: 12nn – 10:30pm

HarbourFront Centre
(Ala-Carte Menu)

1 Maritime Square #02-03/04
HarbourFront Centre
Singapore 099253

Tel: 6275 6338
Fax: 6275 6228

Opening hours: 11:30am to 10:30pm

IMM Building
(Ala-Carte Menu)

2 Jurong East Street 21
#01-112
Singapore 609601

Tel: 6566 8339
Fax: 6566 9338

Opening hours: 11:30am to 10:30pm

What chu waiting for!?!? Head on down to any of Seoul Garden HOTPOT outlet now and try their new menu!! :D
I hope I didn't get you too hungry hehehehe.

xx

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D