Lone Ranger

by - Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I've been an only child my whole life. So technically I should had already been used to life alone. Without anybody taking care of me when I'm sick, carrying me back to bed room when I fall asleep in the living room, turning off my lights if I doze off or cooking/buying me food when I'm hungry and extremely tired.

Yea, that's the life of an only child. Everyone thinks that we live a good life. Simply because we have no siblings and that our love from our parents should be more than enough. No. Truth to be told, we don't actually get as much love and concern as compared to kids with siblings.

People come and go. Friends came and left. Couples got together and broken up. I should had been used to all these by now. But why am I still tearing when I'm all alone? Why am I feeling the hurt when disappointment sinks in? Why do I fear when I realize things around me are leaving again?

To be honest, I really have no idea. All I could do is cry and whine. I don't have any ability to change anything. As much as Im feeling terrible on the inside.. The horrid truth couldn't be changed.

At the end of the day, tears become inevitable. Friends become foes. Couples become strangers.

The harsh truth?
There's totally nothing left to say.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D