Standing strong

by - Monday, November 26, 2012

Yet again, can't stay focus on my work. Assessment in 3 days time. Haven't even purchase an A2 file for my sketches. I've stopped going on Facebook and Twitter, also switched off my phone when I can, so as not to side track. But I've turned to spamming blog post instead. It's funny blogging so actively. Ranting about nothingness, but life. Even I'm bored of reading what I've write. *Face palm*

Just a song I've been listening to keep myself standing..



Swear I'm on the verge of collapsing. Can't even recall the last time I had a good night sleep, without having to wake up in the middle of the night to freak out at how much time I've wasted sleeping. But self comfort always works right? And I have my evil twin arguing with me all the time. I guess my life isn't that boring afterall.

Alright, last lap. Let's go Vivi!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D