Back to basic

by - Monday, March 15, 2021


Taking a break from all the fancy hair I've had for the last 5 years and going back to basic. Definitely feels weird not having my blonde ends and having brown hair but I figured it's about time I make a change and make myself look a bit more normal, hahahahaha.


My blonde ends make me look so tired and dull, and boring. And I've ran out of colors I'mma dye since 5eva. Pink, blue, purple, green, red, bah- You name it, I've gotted it. Hahahaha, everything except for basic. So here I am, back to basic, brown hair!


Elein actually also helped me do DYNA straightening treatment to fix my curly roots, along with Mucota ABC treatment because my hair ends were like grass. If you don't already know, I actually have really really curly hair, so curly that when I tie my hair up, I get a legit pig tail. It curls into a spring, and I really hated it. So I've been doing rebonding ever since I knew what it was.

But ever since I got attached to Artistry Hair Professional, Elein had been doing DYNA Straightening for me instead of rebonding. I hated curly hair, and I also hated how flat and unnatural rebonding looked, HAHAHA. I also didn't like soft rebonding. Soft rebonding only fixed the fizz but didn't really fix my curly roots. What a picky child.

So Elein been doing Mucota Dyna Straightening treatment for me for the last 5 years, and I've shook off my curly roots ever since, BUAHAHA.


Doesn't look like rebonding, isn't it? Mehehehe. And I'm loving this new color on me! It's been a while since I've gotten natural colors, hahahahahha.

Quote my name and get up to 30% OFF when you make an appointment at Artistry Hair Professional. Call 6221 9255 to make an appointment, don't forget to look for Elein!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D