3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies

by - Friday, September 18, 2015


Not sure what got into me, but I decided to bake some Brownies last weekend. Hehehehhehe.

Dropped Kimmy a text and got him to buy a whole kg of Nutella and some flour back. Yes, a whollllleeee tub of Nutella!! Imagine that flavor exploding in your mouth, FUUUUUYOOOOH.

I like how simple it is to bake these brownies. It's nice and it saves time. All you need is Nutella, flour, and eggs? My recipe was an agaration that I somehow figured myself based on my preferences for bronies, but here is the recipe anyway just in case any one of you decided to try baking it, 8D

All you need is 10 minutes of preparation, and 30 minutes of baking. Easy right?!



750g of Nutella
250g of all-purpose flour
2 large eggs



FIRST &FOREMOST

(Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.)

Pour your Nutella into a big bowl, crack in your 2 large eggs, and start mixing away!
Once you see your Nutella mix getting slightly watery, you can now slowly pour in your flour bit by bit, and then give it a good mix. Make sure you break all those clumps apart for a smooth batter!


Like diz...... ^^^

Once you're done, pour it into a flat tray and spread them out evenly.
OR.
If you are OCD like me, you can pipe them into a cupcake tray so that it comes out neater and nicer hahahaha.





Once you're done with it, top it up with Coco Pops!!!!

You can add sprinkles or other cereal or anything to be honest. Raisin, and berries work too! You can either throw them into the batter and mix it up or just lay it on top after pouring your batter into the cups.

Now you are all ready to bake, WOOOHOOO.



Throw em' all in to your oven for 30 minutes, and enjoy an episode or two of anime........





There you have it! Warm, nice, soft, and chocolatey Nutella brownies......



I baked a total of 24 medium cupcakes with the amount of batter I got.
To be honest, I didn't think I would end up baking so much. But after chomping a few down I regret not baking more, HAHA. Ah well, maybe I'll bake somemore next week since I'm on 1 week holiday. Or should I try baking some swiss rolls in prep for Christmas' log cakes? 8D

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D