Superheroes Unite @ Palawan Beach

by - Sunday, May 31, 2015

Had an eventful day today. Went to work early in the morning @ 7:30AM to report at Palawan Beach for some superhero activation. Thank god I am not suiting up for the day, because the heat was insane. Though my poor boyfriend will be the War Machine mascot, hahahaha. Super poor thing I swear. It was his first time working as a mascot, and he kena outdoor beach event already, 😂😂😂






It was quite fun though we were suffering under the scorching hot sun. My job for the day was to take care of the mascot and make sure they don't suffocate and faint in their suit. Also to make sure they know where they are going hahaha just in case they knock into some kids know.

Especially my dear War Machine vision is practically just a line like this: __ __
LOL. Super amusing to see Kimmy walking into things tho hahahahahaha




It was also the first time in my life I drank over 12 bottles of water(6litre) in a day because it was so freaking hot. But to be honest, the job was so fun I don't mind doing it everyday. Because you get to make people smile and watch the kids laughing in joy seeing their favorite superheroes materialize. Ah.... That satisfaction! Hehe.


Despite the heat, my baby still hung on and did a great job. I know he was suffering in the suit because the suit was SUPER HEAVY. And he was constantly perspiring like some kind of loose tap...... But he didn't complain a single bit and complete the job with perfection. That is something I honestly respect about him because most people would just complain and whine and then give up half way?




But my baby did me proud lah. Now he is part of the Movie Mania talent crew! Yayyyy! ☺️☺️☺️
There might be more activations in June! I can't wait to work with Kimmy again, hehe.



I am so lucky to have met someone so amazing.
Thank you so much for coming into my life, I love you. ^3^

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D