Merry Christmas!

by - Thursday, December 25, 2014

Meri Kurisumasu!

Days haven't been too good lately. It is ultra shitty, and undoubtedly making me extremely depressed and unmotivated.
Maybe the imbalance of magnetic fields caused the brain waves to fucked up, idk.
But let's not let that ruin this supposedly joyous occasion.

Not the happiest or the best day for 2014, but Merry Christmas anyway! Get a lot of gifts, and eat a lot of chocolates!
Best of all, get yourself ready for 2015! Day gets tougher as you grow older. Especially with our economy changing everyday.

To be honest, I have no idea what I'm saying. I'm not a political person, hahaha.

Alright, I wish everyone a Happy Christmas, have a great day ahead!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D