Casual update

by - Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Its been a while guys.

Lately I've been so caught up with planning my trip I barely even have anytime to sleep. The worse part of it is worrying about when exactly will my pay be in. I was told it'll be in like last week, and last week had passed. Tbh, I am super worried if I even have enough to spend over there for my daily expenses.

The trip was utterly rush and no doubt impromptu. Sucks because me and Ryan's holiday wouldn't meet again until mid December, and I was told December is not a good period to visit Japan. Trains and buses tend to break down and stop due to snow storms most of the time. Also my tickets will expire by the end of December. And that has limited us to June, which I feel is a bad period to visit Japan too. On the bright side, it's summer there now, we will be able to shop for clothing that is suitable for Singapore's weather.

I will be flying off on Wednesday night, and for the past entire week, I've been trying to search for Japan gurus to help me with my itinerary. I am so glad I have Kelly helping me with lots of the planning and how to get about in Japan. My itinerary would have been a disaster if it wasn't for her. *touch*




There were many fuck-ups but I am glad most of the things are more or less resolved now! Planning a trip has never been this tiring... But now I know what to look out for and what precautions to take before going ahead with all my bookings.

It's been a tough week with extremely lot of problems... And my body hasn't exactly been feeling too well. But I will be reliving all the stress off at some onsen in Japan! (Even though it's summer... LOL) Well, some dramas have to die. It was bad, but everything will be okay I guess. I mean, it's a getaway after all, hahahaha.

Anyway, some photos from the Yukata shoot a couple of weeks back.








I have so much to talk about but I couldn't really figure out what exactly I want to say. There is so much dilemma going on in my brain right now, I am so confused as of what I am really doing here. Hahahahhaha
It's okay, I'll be out of here in a bit. I will try to update daily when I am in Japan. It's gonna be tough, but I'll see what I can do. Hehehehhee.

Gonna go pack my luggage in a bit. I can't believe I am still not done with packing, and my flight is like in just 48 hours time, wtf(?!)

Alright, bye for now. Xx


Oh! And it's momsie's birthday today. Bought strawberry shortcake, hehehehehehe. YUMS.

Since when personal blogging became such a restricted activity.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D