Sentosa 4D AdventureLand: Happy Feet Mumble's Wild Ride

by - Saturday, November 23, 2013



Last week, I was invited to the media preview for Sentosa 4D AdventureLand's new launch, HAPPY FEET MUMBLE'S WILD RIDE! Being an animation student, I felt more than just happy to be invited for this media preview! I was totally over the moon and thankful for the invitation! Thank you so much Peggy!!


Me and Clint arrived rather early that day cause we went to USS before the media preview. Which explains why my hair and make up is in a terrible mess. It was so hot that day, omg.



It didn't take too long for the guests to arrive. So the Mumble mascot came out to play shortly after everyone has arrived!


Mumble entertaining the kids while the MD is giving us a welcome speech and a general introduction to their new adventure!
The mascot is so cute. Even though it didn't really look like Mumble... hahahahaha, XD

After a short introduction, we were being led to the room for the ride!! We went through a really short light show and the do's &dont's by 4D AdventureLand before being welcomed into the theatre full of stimulators, 8D

It was really cool. I've always loved taking stimulators. It's like a stationary roller coaster. So you can pretty much tell the amount of excitement I was in, HEHEHE.




All ready for Mumble's Wild Ride!!
Hopping on an adventure to the heart of South Pole to meet a colony of lively Emperor Penguins!
The adventure tells about Mumble embarking on a breathtaking icy adventure to discover the cause of his colony's diminishing food supply. Racing down the frozen cliffs of Antartica at chilling speeds and meeting the leopard seal on the way, turning the fun into a suspenseful chase.

The ride was extremely exciting! I could actually feel how Mumble felt in the show! It was so bumpy I actually thought I was gonna get thrown off the capsule like how Mumble fell off the cliff at some point.

Not forgetting the 4D effects that were included. Strong, chilly air of Antartica and the 3D effects in the movie. It was simply amazing.
I was pretty disappointed at the ending though.. I thought there were gonna be more but it just ended. T_T
They really need to have an extension of the screening, all is not enough! Hahahahaha!

After the ride, we headed out for the buffet dinner thoughtfully prepared by Sentosa 4D AdventureLand. I WAS SUPER HAPPY BECAUSE THEY HAD THE PRAWN-TUNA PUFF THAT I LOVE!!
I've been craving for it ever since I had it the other time I attended the Halloween Media Preview here.




I was ultra kiasu, I think I ate the most of that pastry there. Hahahahahaha! And not forgetting the Whiteforest Cake. It's pure Vanilla instead of blueberry and chocolate! Not exactly a fan of vanilla, but the cake was really good!
I wish I knew who catered these, XD

I had so much fun there at Sentosa 4D AdventureLand that day! Quick race down this festive season, and join Mumble on his adventure in Happy Feet Mumble's Wild Ride!

51B Imbiah Road, Sentosa, Singapore 099708
Imbiah Lookout
+65 6274 5355
Website: Sentosa 4D AdventureLand
Operating Hours:
10am - 9pm (Last ticket sale, redemption & entry @ 8:15PM)

Operating Days:
Daily

Admission Costs:
S$38.90 (ADULTS)
S$ 26.90 (3-12 Year Olds)

**UNLIMITED ENTRIES on day of visit**
**FREE ENTRY for children 3years under**


Get your tickets now!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D