PHOTOSHOOT: Marina Bay Sands

by - Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Last Saturday, I had a short photoshoot with my photographer at Marina Bay Sands. It was a really quick one because we both were rushing to somewhere else due to some last minute plans! I'm glad the photos turned out good even though we were rushing.

I really like his style, because it gives off a really soft and cool feel to the photos, making me look cheerful rather than ultra hyperactive, hahahahahaha! We didn't have any props with us, so I was really amazed at how much a Nikon DSLR could do!

Feel free to engage him if you're interested in doing a photoshoot!!
Follow his Facebook page here where he shares his photos.
Or email him at wishstone80@gmail.com!

13th July 2013
Marina Bay Sands
Photographer: Zhou Zhenwei

























It's amazing how he manage to make someone short and chubby like me look so tall and skinny. I really like photographers that grasp angles well! XD

Thank you for reading!

Remember to like his page, if you think the photos are nice!

Xx

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. You look great here!

    Rachael
    http://wayycher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D