Photo Flood

by - Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Met up with Huixin, Jourdain and Don for some filming for my school project 2 weeks ago. And then Clint and Ziwei joined us after that for dinner and hangout. And this was what happened when bloggers get together..

It was a no-make and superb tiring weekday for all of us, so pardon our faces.. HAHA.



HAHAHA, THE LAST PICTURE.

I love how my day will always brighten up no matter how bad it started out every time I hang out with them. They're like my happy pills! There's always laughter as long as the group comes together!

I was almost 3/4 dead by the time Clint and Ziwei joined us. Burned too much brain cells filming and plotting throughout the day.. Thank god I have Huixin around to help me with the storyline. And not to forget the two awesome actors for my film, Jourdain and Don! I seriously couldn't have done it without all of you.

P/s ; I am terrible sorry for the lack of updates and late postings! I had been resting for the past one week, trying super hard to recuperate back what I've lost during my project week!

Now that school and all it's all over, it's time to get my lazy ass moving and get a job. Or else I wouldn't be able to get my camera anymore, OTL

Stay tune to photofloods of my face after June, ok. BECAUSE I AM DETERMINED TO GET A CAMERA FOR MYSELF SO I CAN CAMWHORE A LOT OF PRETTY PICTUREEEEEEESSSSSSS!

Thank you for reading!
Xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D