Pika Pika Meido Cafè

Monday, April 29, 2013

Visited Angie Pie at BB Community Center just now! She's one of the meido there at Pika Pika Maid Cafè for the cosplay competition hehe. I woke up really late, so I only went over to look for her at about 6PM, when she's about to knock off, hahaha.

Short but nonetheless, the cos-con really amazes me! I was really surprised at how many good cosplayers there are! And the anime dolls were plain gorgeous. I could stand there and stare at them for the rest of the day!



My favourite shot. :)















I like this doll a lot! But it's really expensive, :(

Apart from the anime dolls that's on display, Pika Pika Meido Cafè has this set of Doraemon game that's superb adorable.





Look at that Mini Dora!! How I wish I could bring them home! Swear I'll have a cabinet up for my figurine collection once I get my own house in the future, hahaha!

And some bites from the cafe!



Oatmeal cookies!



Cake pops!



And cup dessert!

I thought my Sunday was gonna be a boring one. I'm so glad I went to find Angie, XD
It spared me a break from all the video editing and whatnot. But to be honest, I haven't really started on anything because I'm so reluctant and lazy... And I've been watching a lot of Khuntoria lately because their sweetness never fail to make me smile, and I like to smile!



O lord, how can such perfect romance ever exist?! Can't you sense their sweetness overflowing even through this picture?! No wonder it's just a variety show, *face palm*
I sincerely hope Nichkun and Victoria gets together for real though! It seems like my gossip radar begs to differ... They say Victoria is with Changmin now?! WHERE CAN?!

Okay, chill. I shall put Khuntoria on repeat until I find a better smile remedy.

Just in case any one of you is interested....

Watch Khuntoria We Got Married episodes here!

WGM: Khun❤toria

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D