Pika Pika Meido Cafè

by - Monday, April 29, 2013

Visited Angie Pie at BB Community Center just now! She's one of the meido there at Pika Pika Maid Cafè for the cosplay competition hehe. I woke up really late, so I only went over to look for her at about 6PM, when she's about to knock off, hahaha.

Short but nonetheless, the cos-con really amazes me! I was really surprised at how many good cosplayers there are! And the anime dolls were plain gorgeous. I could stand there and stare at them for the rest of the day!



My favourite shot. :)















I like this doll a lot! But it's really expensive, :(

Apart from the anime dolls that's on display, Pika Pika Meido Cafè has this set of Doraemon game that's superb adorable.





Look at that Mini Dora!! How I wish I could bring them home! Swear I'll have a cabinet up for my figurine collection once I get my own house in the future, hahaha!

And some bites from the cafe!



Oatmeal cookies!



Cake pops!



And cup dessert!

I thought my Sunday was gonna be a boring one. I'm so glad I went to find Angie, XD
It spared me a break from all the video editing and whatnot. But to be honest, I haven't really started on anything because I'm so reluctant and lazy... And I've been watching a lot of Khuntoria lately because their sweetness never fail to make me smile, and I like to smile!



O lord, how can such perfect romance ever exist?! Can't you sense their sweetness overflowing even through this picture?! No wonder it's just a variety show, *face palm*
I sincerely hope Nichkun and Victoria gets together for real though! It seems like my gossip radar begs to differ... They say Victoria is with Changmin now?! WHERE CAN?!

Okay, chill. I shall put Khuntoria on repeat until I find a better smile remedy.

Just in case any one of you is interested....

Watch Khuntoria We Got Married episodes here!

WGM: Khun❤toria

Xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D