FIRED-UP @ E2MAX!!

by - Friday, March 15, 2013

Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation:
Challenge #2: Entertainment Challenge


It had no doubt been a really really longggg since I had so much fun! I have to admit that school is really horrible and ever since I started schooling again last Aug, I haven't had a chance to cut myself some slack. I've been working day and night, and some times overnight. The worse I've had was being awake for 52 hours, just to complete my assignments. How crazy is that?!

So the other day, after my last foundation year submission, I decided to meet up with my mates at this really really awesome place located at the heart of orchard, Cathay Cineleisure Orchard's E2Max @ Cine-L9. In case you haven't heard about this awesome place.... It's an area filled with fun and entertainment located at the 9th storey of Cathay Cineleisure Orchard! There's tons of things to play with and it is definitely the best place to chill, hang out or hold events/celebrations!





It's okay if you don't have enough entertainment, consoles or space at home for celebrations! You can always pop by E2Max Cathay Cineleisure Orchard, like us! They have so many different kind of entertainment available at a really reasonable price! And guess what? Some are even free! :D

They even sell food here! So when you're hungry, you could pop by the counter to grab yourself a drink or a popcorn for a quick bite! And you know what's more convenient? There are lots of delicious food in Cathay Cineleisure Orchard! Just take the lift down, and you could have your meal! How convenient right!

And E2MAX is really spacious! There are even spare table around where you can just casually sit down and chit chat with your friends. You know, you can always sit down and catch up with friends? And once you're bored, you could play the games available around the area!






LAN Gaming area at $2/hour before 6PM, $3/hour after 6PM!





UNLEASHHHHH THE GAMER IN YOUUUUU!



DARTSsoul to play darts for free! But if you want to record your scores, you'll have to feed a dollar to the machine!





The Playground. An area with 4 different Playstation games for you to play! It's free for everyone!



Bwaha, got 1st place for this really adorable karting game. Totally reminds me of Wreck-it-Ralph, xD



E.Cinema for midnight movies!



The counter where you make all of your purchases like, LAN Gaming, booking of chambers, renting of games, consoles and food!
And so we booked a chamber on that day, and rented some games, movies and yadah. To celebrate us finalllyyyyy graduating from foundation year, and landing our first step into the industry of our choice! *3 cheers!*

















I bet most of you people had fret about this issue before.





Well, fret not. E2MAX has everything you need. Game, food, entertainment, cosy chambers and air-conditioned. It a digital theme park filled with lots of surprises and efficiency! Frankly speaking, who doesn't like games?! Guys, you can even hook up some chics by flaunting your skills at Prize Stage or LAN! Very efficient right! *hints*

And anyway, it's awesome to finally be able to take a break from these hectic schedule. A pity my school is gonna reopen next week, and I'mma probably be a nolife art-geek again.... Sigh... Thus why I'm really glad I got to know of E2Max through Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation!

Not to forget all the awesome people I met through this competition!



To be honest, the whole bunch of us are like a family now rather than competitors. Despite being our first meet up other day at E2Max, we had already had so much fun together and are totally comfortable with each other! A video we did that day, hehehe.



The #CNOS2 Harlem Shake!!
I'm really glad we met up at E2MAX! Because it's a really good place for us to bond with each other! Playing the games together, coaching each other how to throw darts and stuff! We were probably the noisiest bunch there that day! But we had soooo much fun! Can't wait to hang out with them again soon.

Anyway, I did a "walkthrough" of E2MAX. Bwahahaha. Gamers, you know you wanna watch it. ;) *Winks*
Here it is!



Alright, that's all for today! I hope you guys enjoy my video as much as my blogpost, hahaha.

Xoxo!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D