Althea's Beauty Box: Soothe Our Skin!

by - Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Lucky me finally got my hands on the highly raved Althea Beauty Box! Their Beauty Boxes go out of stock so quickly, it's extremely hard to get my hands onto one. Thank goodness, I managed to secure the S.O.S box before they go out of stock.


What is Althea Beauty Box?

Every month, the Althea team will release 2 types of beauty boxes.

Althea Boxes are based on specific themes, giving customers and fans a chance to get their hands on a mix of loved and new favorites. Release frequency: twice a month

Trend Boxes, on the other hand, will be packed with hot products (either a new brand or new products from an existing brand) based on some of Korea’s biggest beauty trends. Released frequency: once a month

Each box can hold anywhere from 6 - 12 full-size products depending on the theme and value. The best part? There's no commitment to subscribing for a monthly, quarterly or yearly payment to get these beauty boxes! Only downside is that these beauty boxes are so popular, they go out of stock really quickly! Sign up here to receive regular updates on Althea.kr!

My princess box came in pretty pink, all filled to the brim with retail sized products catered for sensitive and tired skin! Here's what they have inside my S.O.S box. I really like how they put these products together specially for people who have skin concerns they wish to tackle. The products are spilt into morning and night routine, so you don't to worry about cramping everything onto your skin at one go, hahahaha.




TonyMoly Chok Chok No Wash Green Tea Cleansing Water, 300ml



Real Skin Healthy Vinegar Skin Toner Makgeoli



Etude House Sweet Pudding Tone Up Cream Moisture, 50ml



Mamonde AC Balance Spot Patch, &Hanyul Pure Artemisia Watery Calming Sheet Mask 1 each!



Innisfree Real Peppermint Clay Mask
Oh my god, I love this mask so much! It makes me skin feels ultra refreshed and smooth after using! And especially combining the Apple Cooling Gel after that.....



Skinfood Fresh Apple Cooling Gel, 250ml
This moistures skin so much it actually helped ease Kimmy's heat rash and sunburns in just 1 day!
This is so. freaking. amazing.




Pure Smile Choosy Lip Pack - White Pearl + Purple Pearl

Dry chapped lips no more, huehuehuehue.
This is actually really sweet!

The S.O.S Box actually soothes out my dry skin problem in just 1 week of usage, which was very surprising because I usually had to wait a few weeks for my skin to get used to the moisturizer and before I get to see results. Most of the products in this box is really gentle to sensitive skin, so it didn't really cause any outbreaks on me when I first started the routine!

Okay, I gotta admit that I got lazy on some days especially in the morning.... So I tend to skip my morning skincare a lot simply because I am too tired for it hahahaha. So what I usually do when I get home after washing up is use Chok Chok No Wash Green Tea Cleansing Water first before setting on Skinfood Peppermint Clay Mask. I love it lah, really hahaha. That smooth, clean feeling you get after you wash off the peppermint mask is superrrrrr satisfying.

Lastly, lock in the moisture with Skinfood's Soothing Apple Gel. Huehuehue, and you'll wake up with baby soft skin!

All this goodness for only S$35.80. Which explains why it ran out so quickly!
Hop over to Althea's website and check out what's in for you before they run out again!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D