Gaston Luga Backpack

by - Sunday, June 11, 2017



New addition to my backpack collection with Gaston Luga's Pråper Series Backpack. Backpacks have always been part of my essentials because I got to bring along my laptop to work and school almost everyday. Could be quite a hassle to be carrying a laptop sleeve around all day, so nope. I've always been the kind to don a turtle shell on my bag.







Was filled with joy when this Gaston Luga came knocking on my door. Most of my backpacks are super plain and boring. Yknow those cloth material that sags down your back kind of simple backpacks? Yeh, which pretty much explains why was I so happy to have received this from Gaston Luga.





Best part, it rocks with simple outfit and on motorbikes.





Effortless beauty, HAHA.



Of course they have plenty of other colors on their websites. Just pop over and check out their website for different designs and colors: http://www.gastonluga.com

You can also get free shipping + 20% off as tax rebate (from non-EU country) when you make your purchase now. On top of that, get 15% OFF the remaining price after the rebate check out with my unique discount code veevi15!



A retarded shot of me to end off this post:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D